In Service To Master Mark

I'm Now In Service To Master Mark
I have offered him the gift of my Submission,
so that he may control the intimate private areas of my life.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Story - Teacher Training Course

I have just posted my second story, on my ASSTR site

Teacher Training Course



This is the second part of a three part story, and is about the adventures of Lisa Mansfield  a PE teacher at Lawnswood School for Girls, a private, very exclusive boarding establishment for young ladies from wealthy families to be properly trained and educated.
Lisa returns to her parents home for the Easter break, having decided to delegate authority to her father, and receive training to curb her base sexual desires.


The story has been reviewed by my Master Mark, and with his approval it is posted on his orders, as one of my Authorship tasks.


I do hope you enjoy this story, and I would welcome any feedback, positive, constructive, or otherwise. You can either leave a comment here, or write a more private email direct to shellyr dot 1970 at yahoo dot com.

My daughter Katie also has a page on ASSTR called KatieKittyKat






Please remember when reading stories of things you think may not be legal, that most of these accounts are just fantasy, with the aim of turning on the reader, not encouraging them to put things into practice.
If you cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality, then maybe you ought not to be reading this type of material.


hugs from Shelly

:)

No comments: